zukünftige Events

Moderator: Andreas Streng

Antworten
MAYniac
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Roger Taylor Fun In Space/Strange Frontier 2015

Beitrag von MAYniac »

Und weiter geht es mit Taylor´s Solo Katalog, der ja in den letzten Monaten ordentlich ausgewrungen wird. Beide Erstlingswerke werden auf Vinyl und CD neu aufgelegt. Beide Veröffentlichungsformen warten mit ein paar exklusiven Sachen auf. Hier dazu die genauen Infos:

Roger Taylor's solo albums "Fun in Space" and "Strange Frontier" have been expanded for reissue on March 24th in both CD and vinyl formats.

The Fun in Space LP will be reissued on vinyl for the time since its 1981 release. The first run will be on clear vinyl (with black vinyl to follow) and contains a reproduction of the original album's full color inner sleeve with lyrics. The CD version, housed in a digipak, contains three bonus tracks: both sides of Taylor's 1977 solo offering ("I Wanna Testify" b/w "Turn on the TV") and the U.K. single version of the album's "My Country I & II" (issued as "My Country").

Strange Frontier will be reissued on translucent red vinyl for the first pressing (black vinyl for future runs) with all original packaging elements replicated. The CD, contained in a digipak, features five bonus tracks: remixes of the album's singles "Man on Fire," "I Cry for You (Love, Hope and Confusion)" and "Strange Frontier." It also contains the B-side to the title cut, "Two Sharp Pencils (Get Bad)."

With this material currently only available in the 10 CD/1 DVD collection The Lot, this is the first time versions of the individual albums will be offered outside of that package.

Fun in Space:

No Violins

Laugh or Cry

Future Management

My Country I & II

Good Times Are Now

Magic Is Loose

Interlude in Constantinople

Airheads

Fun in Space

CD Bonus Tracks:

I Wanna Testify

Turn on the TV

My Country (Single Version)

Strange Frontier:

Strange Frontier

Beautiful Dreams

Man on Fire

Racing in the Street

Masters of War

Killing Time

Abandonfire

Young Love

It's an Illusion

I Cry for You

CD bonus Tracks:

Man on Fire (Extended Version)

I Cry for You (Single Remix)

Strange Frontier (Extended Remix)

I Cry for You (Extended Remix)

Two Sharp Pencils (Get Bad)
Bild
Kai Kurgan
Re: Roger Taylor Fun In Space/Strange Frontier 2015

Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

Also, wer die Lot-Box hat, kann sich die CDs sparen. Aber die Vinyl-Ausgabe klingen interessant... :-)
I´m going slightly mad...
Queen Area
Antworten
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du Dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Wir gehen verantwortlungsvoll mit Deinen Daten um.