Alle Themen, die kein spezielles Forum haben

Moderatoren: Breakthru, Andreas Streng

Antworten
wegotit
A Night At The Opera
A Night At The Opera
INTERVIEW!

Beitrag von wegotit »

Der Austrian Queen Fan Club hat in seinen Foren ein sensationelles neues Interview

http://www.austrianqueenfanclubvienna.at/menu.htm

viel Spa
Kai Kurgan
Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

Neues Album? Tour?? Das klingt alles viel zu sch
I´m going slightly mad...
Queen Area
Dr_May

Beitrag von Dr_May »

Auch bei Yahoo in den News findet man diese Meldung:
Rock & Pop
Follow that dream

02.10.2008 Mannheim * 04.10.2008 Hannover *07.10.2008 Rotterdam * 08.10.2008 Esch-sur-Alzette * 18.10.2008 Liverpool * 07.11.2008 o2 * 08.11.2008 Wembley
Thilo
The Miracle
The Miracle
Beitrag von Thilo »

"John Taylor"...tz,tz,tz.......:-)
Mercury80
The Game
The Game

Beitrag von Mercury80 »

Na ja,bin mal gespannt was das f
Kai Kurgan
Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

...and there you have it!

Brian hat Tour- und Album-Pl
Queen Area
Dr_May

Beitrag von Dr_May »

Allerdings finde ich nicht ganz uninteressant, dass das Dementi von Brian kommt. Die meisten Aussagen, die wieder diese Diskussionen um neue Songs, Tour etc. ausgel
Follow that dream

02.10.2008 Mannheim * 04.10.2008 Hannover *07.10.2008 Rotterdam * 08.10.2008 Esch-sur-Alzette * 18.10.2008 Liverpool * 07.11.2008 o2 * 08.11.2008 Wembley
Kai Kurgan
Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

Ja, da steige noch einer durch:
in seiner "Soapbox" dementiert Brian Tour- und Album-Pl
Queen Area
Dr_May

Beitrag von Dr_May »

Ich hab nun noch die Audiobotschaft/ bzw. das Interview von/ mit Roger auf der Seite des Austrian Fan Club h
Follow that dream

Hotspace

Wat ein Wunder !

Beitrag von Hotspace »

[quote="Kai Kurgan"]Ja, da steige noch einer durch:
in seiner "Soapbox" dementiert Brian Tour- und Album-Pl
wegotit
A Night At The Opera
A Night At The Opera
ENTWARNUNG durch Brian

Beitrag von wegotit »

Yes, Mr. Zeidler ... I'm afraid I think the translation put us at cross-purposes!!!

I didn't realize it was you ... the pictures you gave me are truly spendid!!

Well, now, I'm sorry if my comments put you on a sticky wicket. !!

I'll try to be precise.... the bits which prompted me into denial were exactly those translation things you mention ... touring with old and new material I knew was not something Roger could have been specific about ... we both would like to tour, but here are still no firm plans .... we talk all the time ....

And ... well, we may indeed work with Paul Rodgers, and it may be soon! But again, "replacing Freddie " ?? well, no!

So we are not at odds at all ! and thanks for you support - much appreciated ..

Cheers
Bri

On 4 Nov 2004, at 20:01, zeidler@wegotit.at wrote:

Hello Brian

Beeing both the Journalist responsible for that Austrian Interview and a long time Queen-Fan I was quite shocked about your "None of this is true !" comment in yesterdays Soapbox as the interview quotes Roger with the plans for a Queen-album and the possibility of a tour

I know that your opinion on journalist in general is very low - and most times I would glady agree with you, but this time I feel a bit uncomfortable as I was always trying to report the facts and not the fiction. Especialy with a cause as delicate as this, even if a possible recordinmg or touring future for the Band Queen it's not as imortant as the question who runs the White House for the next 4 years...

In my now 15 years of music-journalism I took it to my main priority to never missquote an artist as I feel an interview is not a given thing but mainly a matter of trust. So, if you like, I can supply you with said recording of Rogers Statement regarding a new Queen-Album & and the possiblity of an upcoming Tour. Not to regain any reputation but mainy because I got the feeling that the qfc got the re-translation quite wrong (too much of wishfull thinking, maybe?) because the original article DID NOT feature anything about"planning to tour with new as well old material" or "employing Paul Rodgers from The Free as their guest singer replacing Freddie" - it just said that there "is the possibility of a tour." and "Brian and I would sing some and we are talking with Paul Rodgers"

I hope that this sets the record straight and yes I would love to hear new material and I would also love to see you and Roger perform together again more often as I realy did enjoy the MoscowWWRY-Aftershow-Gig

kind regards, your fellow supporter

thomas
Kai Kurgan
Klarheit

Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

Danke, Thomas, f
Queen Area
Antworten
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du Dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Wir gehen verantwortlungsvoll mit Deinen Daten um.