Moderator: Andreas Streng

Q-Freddie
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

I Want It All - Das Buch

Post by Q-Freddie »

Heute kam das offizielle Update von Omnibuss Press zum Buch:

I WANT IT ALL! - The Ultimate Collection of Classic Queen Memorabilia

For numerous good reasons we have had to push the book back to 2023. It is taking amazing shape but there have been several wonderful products released recently (and a significant product is coming this November) that we also want to feature. Also, the editorial process is taking longer than planned and we really do want to ensure you ultimately 'have it ALL’ in the book - not just most of it. As Freddie Mercury once said, “If something is worth doing, it’s worth over-doing!”

I WANT IT ALL! (vol 1) will now to be released in July next year to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Queen’s debut single and album - the perfect anniversary for the definitive book covering those 50 years of the band's memorabilia.
Of course, we completely understand if you wish to be fully refunded for your purchase but we can promise you that this is going to be something well worth waiting for. The book has grown from its original 368 pages to a mammoth 464 pages, with eight dazzling 4-page fold-out spreads, but we’ve kept the price to you the same. Below are a couple of exclusive teaser pages to whet your appetite…

Thank you very much for your continued patience.

Thuringia rocks
Was man tief in seinem Herzen besitzt, kann man nicht durch den Tod verlieren.
J.W.v.Goethe
Q-Freddie
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Re: I Want It All - Das Buch

Post by Q-Freddie »

Lt. Email von Omnibuspress wurde die Veröffentlichung des Buches auf nächstes Jahr verschoben. Ein Termin steht noch nicht fest.

Thuringia rocks
J.W.v.Goethe
Q-Freddie
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Re: I Want It All - Das Buch

Post by Q-Freddie »

Dear Queen fans,

Thank you for pre-ordering Queen: I Want It All! When we wrote to you with a revised publication date, this was because an enormous amount of additional material had come to light, and the difficult decision was made to delay publication to expand the book accordingly. The work on incorporating this material has been going well and we were close to getting it out this year, but we now need to move publication to next year. Design and captioning will be completed soon and then it will go through the approval process and off to be printed.

Queen archivist Greg Brooks can you give an update on how the book is now looking:

“The 464 full colour pages (and eight 4-page fold-out spreads) offer a stunning overview of 50 years of Queen memorabilia. To give you an idea of scale; the News Of The World (1977) album chapter, and related singles, alone spans 48 pages, while Jazz covers 40 pages and A Night At The Opera 28 pages. The Miracle, A Kind Of Magic, The Game and Made In Heaven all span 30 pages. We're including everything we photographed over fifteen years in order to offer you as ‘definitive’ a book as possible (in the relentlessly fast-moving world of Queen)”

One consequence of your early pre-order is that you will be getting it at a lower price than everyone else. Please do contact us if you would like a refund or information on the book’s progress.

We apologise for this further delay; we really appreciate your continued patience and look forward to seeing the book go out into the world next year.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Omnibus Press
J.W.v.Goethe